Membership in The Pirate Church covers the initial costs of setting up a person within the PMA (Private Membership Organization).
The cost is $49.50 and can be paid the following ways:
- Check/Money Order
- .5 Grams of Gold (.9999 Fine)
- 2 Oz of Silver (.999 Fine)
- PirateChain (ARRR)
- Credit Card / Paypal by exception
The member, now called a Mate, get’s the following:
- PVC Membership Card with Rights, Benefit and Exemption Statement on the back. We offer a photo ID, however it can be a picture of the member or a security token
- Access to The Pirate Church meetings, including alcohol used in the service. Plus, the chance to open up your own Pirate-Ship or Crew.
- Access to Church sponsored rafting, sails and wilderness adventures. Given that rafting trips alone cost several hundred dollars, it’s good to be a Mate and on Crew.
- Church assistance for Religious / Spiritual / Metaphysical studies. Need help with that Bigfoot expedition, ghost hunt or meditation study? The Pirate Church can help.
- Notarized letter of good standing
- Certificate of Membership – suitable for framing.